Basic Life Insurance Plan — Angie’s List provides a life insurance plan through One America at no cost to you. Additional life insurance plans are available through One America for employees and family members.
Long Term Disability — Angie’s List is proud to offer free Long Term Disability (LTD) coverage. If you are unable to work, Long Term Disability will pay 66% of your monthly salary after you’re off work for six months.
Short Term Disability — OneAmerica offers Angie’s List employees a portable Short Term Disability plan (STD). The plan pays a portion of your salary for up to 25 weeks if you are unable to work after the seven-day elimination period.
Angie’s List provides dental insurance for you through Guardian for preventive, basic and major dental services.
The vision coverage offered through EyeMed allows you to improve your health through routine eye exams, while saving you money on your eye care purchases.
Angie’s List offers a consumer driven health plan to its employees, allowing them to be in control of their healthcare expenses and save money.
Angie’s List Campus Kids L.L.C. is an on-site daycare exclusively for Angie’s List employees. Your children are cared for within walking distance while you work!
Dependent Child Care Flexible Spending Accounts
You may be eligible to contribute to a Dependent Child Care Flexible Spending Account. This Flexible Spending Account can provide tax savings on money you choose to contribute.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Angie’s List’s Employee Assistance Program offers assessment and referral services including (but not limited to): Personal concerns (stress, crisis, psychiatric disorders, medical problems, work-related difficulties, marital & family issues, etc.), on-line services, child care, elder care, legal consultation, financial and retirement planning, academic resources, and pet services.
Paid Time Off
Paid Time Off (PTO) is offered to all Angie’s List employees who work 20 hours or more per week. PTO includes all vacation days, sick days and personal days.
Working the Polls
Angie’s List will allow employees who volunteer to work the polls on Election Day to receive their regular compensation of up to eight hours.
Bereavement Leave — Full-time employees are eligible for paid Bereavement Leave upon employment.
Jury Duty Leave — Angie’s List will grant leave to regular full-time employees who must be absent due to jury duty. Angie’s List will pay the employee’s salary (up to five days) when employees are on jury duty leave.
Maternity Leave – After 12 months of employment with Angie’s List, employees are eligible for six weeks of paid leave for maternity. Qualified employees may take up to six weeks of unpaid additional maternity leave.
Military Leave — All Angie’s List employees are eligible for unpaid military leave. Employees will be re-employed upon return from Military Leave, in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations.
Family Military Leave — Angie’s List will provide 10 days of unpaid leave to the spouse, parent, grandparent, or sibling of the person who is ordered to active duty, and up to 26 weeks of unpaid leave to care for a service member who has returned from leave.
Employees are eligible for the retirement plan through American Funds. Once eligible, Angie’s List contributes to your account, regardless of your contribution. Unlike many matching plans, the contributions are immediately 100% vested.
Health and Wellness
- On-site Fitness Center – Fitness Center on Angie’s List campus available to employees & spouses.
- On-site personal trainer – Available to train one-on-one with employees five days a week.
- Pilates – Free classes taught by a Pilates instructor twice a week.
- Yoga – Free classes taught by a Yoga instructor twice a week.
- Zumba – Free class taught by a Zumba instructor once a week.
- Self Defense Classes – Free classes.
- Fitness Boot Camp – Free classes taught by an instructor four times a week in our fitness center.
- Weight Watchers at Work – Angie’s List pays for employee memberships for Weight Watchers if they choose. Group meets once a week.
- Smoking Cessation – Free classes and tools offered for tobacco users who would like to quit.
- CPR/AED – Free class offered twice a year.
- YMCA Discount – 15% employer contribution and 12% YMCA discount for each employee’s membership fee.
- Cooking Club – Meets monthly.
- Bike to Work – Angie’s List participates in the Annual Bike to Work competition in Indianapolis and has won multiple years!
- Flu Shots – Flu shots are free once a year for all Angie’s List employees and family members.
- Massage Therapist – On-site once a week.
- Pedometers – Provided for free by Angie’s List so you can count your steps to wellness.
- Biometric Screenings –34 panel wellness screening offered on campus annually
- Mammogram Van
- Handy Helpers – Members of Handy Helpers are in charge of charitable events and programs designed to raise money for various charities and causes in the community such as Lunch Buddies, school supplies, canned food and adopt-a-family at Christmas.
- Tree Huggers – Environmental group established to help keep Angie’s List environmentally friendly. This group oversees our recycling program and coordinates earth-friendly programs and events.
- Stephan’s Club – The top 20% of performers at Angie’s List each quarter are invited to go on an Angie’s List paid day trip with transportation, food, beverages, and fun activities provided.
- Stan’s Club – The top 10% of performers at Angie’s List each year are invited to an all-expenses paid trip for the employee and guest to a secret location. Past trips include New Orleans, Punta Cana, Caribbean Cruise, The Pro Bowl in Miami, Scottsdale, AZ, and Puerto Rico.
- Free Parking – All Angie’s List employees enjoy free parking.
- Cookouts/Pitch-ins – Various social gatherings during business hours on-site, usually including food, beverages and games.
- Casual Dress Code – Angie’s List employees enjoy a casual dress code, allowing jeans every day and exercise apparel for employees who work out before, during or after work on that particular day.
- On-site Blood Drive with The Indiana Blood Center each quarter.
- Free Angie’s List Membership