Software Product ManagerApply Now View Saved Jobs Apply Later
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Angie’s List is building the world’s best marketplace for local service, and we need awesome product visionaries to define and execute a successful customer experience.
The Product Manager is charged with defining the user experience and building a vision to evolve our products and features. Angie’s List is a customer-first product organization and we exist to remove friction from the age-old process of hiring a local service provider. We have the data, relationships and passion to design new solutions and make our homeowner and service provider customers happy.
If stellar design, user-friendly tools and new ways to innovate in the local service space keep you up at night, we should talk.
• Envision and define a product roadmap that increases our value to homeowners and service providers.
• Work with a dedicated team of Product Owners to execute your vision.
• Work closely with UI/UX team to bring your vision to life.
• Collect inputs and build consensus with stakeholders in business, marketing, finance and sales to ensure corporate objectives are being met
• Communicate product roadmap across the organization to ensure awareness and smooth product launches.
• Must have a strong aptitude for analytics to understand business opportunities and be able to define and articulate success metrics in your area.
• Ensure that your product vision extends across all platforms so our customers have a seamless experience – web, mobile, tablet and offline.
• Possession of an undergraduate degree in business. MBA a plus
• Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience with managerial and senior leadership experience (with a minimum 2 years’ experience at Angie’s List).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong experience in web and mobile product development.
• Must be opinionated and able to articulate those opinions effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Experience building roadmaps and product best practices to create a successful product culture throughout the organization.
• Expertise in usability and design best practices.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
• Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking, creative thinking and decision making.
• Strong analytical skills are required.
• Ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties in a professional manner maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken.
• Ability to be highly organized, accurate, timely and able to prioritize.
• Ability to tolerate stress and be adaptable, flexible, persistent, versatile and handle multiple projects and re-prioritizations.
• Ability to organize information, have attention to detail, accurately follow procedures, maintain confidential information and remember important pieces of information.
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.