Representative - DiscoveryApply Now View Saved Jobs Apply Later
Location: Indianapolis, IN
The Discovery Representative contacts local businesses that we’ve identified as the most likely to participate in Angie’s List marketing solutions. The incumbent is responsible for engaging service companies, gauging interest, and facilitate the transition to Senior Solutions Consultants.
- Research SPID using previous internal notes, company website, and other public information.
- Contact SPIDs, identify decision maker, discuss Angie’s List value proposition, products and handle objections.
- Determine interest level, set expectations for discussion and coordinate transition to Senior Solutions Consultant, ensuring a seamless experience for the SPID.
- Input notes regarding discussion with SPID into SFDC.
- Provides a best in class customer experience to current and prospective engaged SPIDs.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Telephone sales or customer service experience a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and spoken (effective and clear).
- Strong computer skills required, particularly in internet and email.
- Ability to handle ongoing rejection.
- Ability to work in a metric driven environment and remain goal oriented.