Sr. Analyst - Sales OperationsApply Now View Saved Jobs Apply Later
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Department: Sales Operations
The Sr. Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for providing insight to sales leadership on the performance of sales teams. Incumbent recognizes productivity opportunities and champions change by identifying metric trends and filling needs for new reporting tools. Incumbent also represents business customers in change projects and drives analytical discipline into the B2B sales teams.
- Perform in-depth statistical analyses on multiple, complex sets of data.
- Draws conclusions from analyses and presents analytical findings to senior leadership. Advocates for business changes based on analysis.
- Finds new ways to present and summarize complex data and analysis to help users recognize when action is needed.
- Collects and analyzes data from multiple databases including Microsoft Excel, SQL, Salesforce.com and additional sources.
- Proposes, builds and evaluates new sales compensation models.
- Evaluates needs for analytical tools and advocates new tools or retirement of outdated ones.
- Aids launch of new analytical tools by working with leadership and partners to gather and define requirements and evaluate alternatives.
- Works laterally within the analyst team to ensures high standards of excellence, accuracy and creativity.
- Performs related duties as required or assigned.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree. STEM degree a plus.
- At least five (5) years of experience in an analytical role.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with CRM (Salesforce.com or others).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, and the ability to use Excel at an above-average level.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of SQL Code with desire to expand competency.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex problems for leadership while building processes in that environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Familiarity in working with complex data sets
- Strong sense of urgency, personal commitment and ownership for work
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and multitask