Sr. Representative - Solutions (AL)Apply Now View Saved Jobs Apply Later
Location: Indianapolis, IN
The Senior Solutions Consultant is an experienced sales professional who will deliver value to the company by engaging and selling Angie’s List marketing products and services to highly-qualified service providers.
- Reconfirm key points discussed with previous team members.
- Set appropriate expectations regarding goals for sales call.
- Builds rapport and discuss product offerings with SPID.
- Build and present proposals based on SIPD needs. Handle objections as needed.
- Engage closing partner to assist with closing as needed.
- Determine best closing method based on SPID preferences.
- Guide SPID through the contracting process and resolve issues related to contract management.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong, ethical negotiation skills.
- Confidence, tact, and a persuasive manner.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
- A willingness to work long hours, often under pressure.
- A professional manner.
- Ability to make good business decisions related to contract pricing on behalf of the company.
- SMB Advertising Sales experience.
- Proven experience closing annual agreements.
- Formal sales training and/or applied experience in sales methodologies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree required; sales, communications, business or related field strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of inside sales or call center experience.
- 5-7+ years of sales experience.